ADHESIVE GLASS TISSUES - ELTV
Ribbon and heating câbles fastening
Resistant glass fabric adhesive ribbon, coated of a heat-hardening rubber adhesive mass.
- Heating cable fastening on clean and dry external surfaces
- Use on all kind of surfaces: black steel, stainless steel, plastic copper, PVC, polythene, polyester.
- Implementation field: electrical tracing, and electrical engineering domain.
- Chemically neutral adhesive mass made of a heat-hardening neutral rubber.
- can be cut in length on site, without special tools
- Reel storage : length 50 ml
- Resistance to 130° C in permanence and 180°C in intermittent
- Available on stock. in width 19 mm and 50 mm
- Base: Glass fabric
- Base thickness: 120 mM
- Adhesive nature: Heat hardening natural rubber
- Totale thickness: 150mM, without divider
- Adherence on steel: 3.3 N / cm
- Break resistance: 32N / cm
- Probate: M1
- Width (mm): 19mm, and 50mm
- Length (ml): 50 ml per roll
- Central chuck (mm): 76.1 mm (cardboard)
- Weight (Kg) :
- 19 mm: 0.150 Kg
- 50 mm: 0.480 Kg
This product is to store in a dry and fresh place, in shelter from sun and direct heating sources. If storage conditions are respected, product is guaranteed for 6 months from delivery date.
Any claim, technical information, and products recommendations are established upon tests realised in our laboratories and our experience in application and electrical tracing, that we consider as reliable. However, in any case, user must determine if the product suits the surface on which he’s going to have to use it on.
Application surfaces must be cleaned and dried before application? User assume every risk and responsibility which may occur? On no account, seller or producer can be held responsible neither of an inappropriate use of the product, nor consequences which may occur.
DOWNLOAD DATASHEET - ELTV