TRASSANEIGE « Gutter » FOR GUTTER HEATING
The implementation is fast, it is simply necessary to respect the precautions of use for a good operation of the TRASSANEIGE kit. The TRASSANEIGE kit protects your gutters and gutters against frost and snow accumulation. It is compatible with all materials (zinc, copper, stainless steel, galva, aluminum, lacquered steel ...).
Composition of the Gutter Heating Cable Kit Protection
Heating cable with 5 m cold connection, built-in thermostat for frost protection and plug. The heating element of the TRASSANEIGE kit is a self-regulating heating cable whose dissipated power decreases when the temperature of the gutter increases.
||Power at 10°C
Gutter Heating Cable Installation
- Lay the heating cable flat without attaching it to the entire length of the gutter. If you want to fix it, use adhesive clips or other (accessories not provided by ELTRACE), in being careful not to damage it.
- Place the thermostat probe against the gutter to protect it from the sun (avoid disturbing the temperature measured by the thermostat).
- For downspouts with a diameter greater than 500mm, a round trip with the heating cable is necessary. Remember to fit a radius of curvature of the cable of at least 27mm. Lower the cable down the gutter down its entire height
- Plug the plug into an electrical outlet. The integrated thermostat will switch on the power when necessary (temperature below + 4°C).
- The TRASSANEIGE kit is intended for frosting gutters.
- The TRASSANEIGE kit is an electrical element that requires assembly and use in accordance with current standards.
- Only connect to a power socket protected by a residual current protection device of 30 mA maximum.
- Never cut the cable on the heating part.
- Installation and connection must be in accordance with the installation instructions.
- The heating cable must be installed in a clean gutter.
- The cable must be protected against any external aggression (such as welds, burrs, metal parts ...).
- Never repair or replace a damaged or damaged cable.
- For any damage or break on the cable, disconnect it and replace it!
- Minimum bending radius: 27mm.
In accordance with NF C15-100